Sunday, January 30, 2011

A Sunny January






Earlier in the day my best friend Meloudi and I drove down to the garment district in downtown LA so that she could purchase new materials for her accessory line, Dalliance Accessories (www.dallianceaccessories.com). I was bright-eyed like a kid in a candy store and snapped up some beads so that I could get crafty with her. Imagine my surprise when she suggested I collaborate with her to design a few pieces for the Spring 2011 launch! Pictured here are the necklace and cross bracelet I made :) Check out her gorgeous pieces! I was lucky enough to receive one as a gift for my birthday. Thanks Mel!

I just had to take advantage of this beautiful day and go outside. After spending the night in 4 inch heels I donned some flats and ran around West Hollywood and Santa Monica taking pictures. Besides being super comfortable, for every pair purchased in the U.S. TOMS (short for 'Shoes for a better Tomorrow') donates a pair of shoes to underprivileged children in need in 23 different countries.  So you can feel good buying them AND wearing them. 

Pictured here: 
7 For All Mankind denim jacket
Gray t-shirt
Forever 21 mini skirt
TOMS flats
Alexander Wang Rocco bag
Dalliance Accessories

No comments:

Post a Comment