Monday, August 29, 2011

plaid perfection






While waiting for a delayed flight my sister and I took the opportunity to let loose and be the goofy girls we are! I had so much fun jumping around trying to get that perfect picture mid-air...what do you think?
I've had to travel a bit in the past few months so it's forced me to perfect the art of traveling LIGHT and these are my go-to's! This old Puma duffle and Longchamp bag are my lifesavers... I'm a serious over-packer so it's always a challenge to find the few items that will be chic and versatile. These classic straight leg jeans and Tom's slip-ons are comfortable and the bold plaid shirt pulls together this casual look. LOVE!

J.Crew shirt
7 For All Mankind jeans
Tom's shoes
Chan Luu bracelets
Longchamp bag
Puma duffle

More soon,
Danimal Style

No comments:

Post a Comment